If you wish to earn from your live streams, your first goal is becoming a Twitch Affiliate. That brings us to your question, is Twitch Affiliate hard to get in 2022?
Keeping It Brief
- No, it’s not hard to get, and we explain why.
- Additionally, we present the benefits of the Affiliate Program and why it’s worth it.
Is Twitch Affiliate Hard To Get (In 2022)
It may seem like a daunting task, especially when you start out with no existing following. The majority of streamers on Twitch never hit the affiliate requirements.
But is Twitch affiliate hard to get? Absolutely not.
People believe that just going live and streaming on Twitch will bring them viewers and success. How hard can it be to sit in front of your PC all day and play games right?
However, you have to put in time and effort if you wish to stand out and succeed in a very competitive industry.
For those who are serious and want to make live streaming their full-time job, we have a detailed guide on how to become a Twitch Affiliate.
By following our guide and with a bit of effort and creativity from your side, you’ll become a Twitch Affiliate in no time.
Benefits Of The Twitch Affiliate Program
Now that we’ve answered your question with a resounding no, let’s explain the benefits of the Twitch Affiliate program.
Even if you aren’t aiming to earn from your live streams and just stream for fun, the benefits of the Twitch Affiliate Program are too good to pass.
- Make money on Twitch via Subscription, Bits, and Ads.
- Access to upload subscriber emotes and animated emotes that you and your subscribers can use globally on Twitch.
- One of the best benefits of the Twitch Affiliate program is priority access to transcoding. As an affiliate, your viewers are more likely to get the option to watch your streams in different qualities.
- The ability to have subscriber-only streams/VOD’s.
- You can rebroadcast past content and show off new videos to your audience using Reruns and Premieres.
- The ability to create polls on your Twitch channel is a great community benefit of the Twitch Affiliate program.
- Setup interesting rewards or interactive elements via Channel Points.
- Fun Fact: Did you know that you can let viewers trigger sound and video files via channel points? You just have to use Trigger Fyre!
Is Twitch Affiliate Worth It?
Yes, it’s definitely worth it, even if you are streaming casually and for fun.
Increased chances of having transcoding options, access to setup channel points, and the ability to run polls, the benefits of the Twitch Affiliate program enhance your streaming experience.
Additionally, if you make small amounts of money via a fun activity such as live streaming, isn’t that great? It could cover your internet bills or the cost of buying games/art supplies/hardware/software etc.